Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Phantom has a Myspace Page

Phantom Gourmet Myspace? www.myspace.com/phantomgourmet
This it too good to be true.



So much pink and purple. So many generic Java applets yanked from Japanese websites ladened with trojan horses, all with their URL plastered everywhere.

The Phantom Gourmet Myspace has that look and feel of being designed by a 13-year old girl - but there's a sense of allure and falsity, that make's me think there's a sketchy old man behind it. I bet this is what the decoy's myspace page looks like on Dateline's To Catch a Predator.

"Hey Mista'Andelman! Come on in! . . .Did you bring condoms and whiskey??? I'm just doing laundry, I made some Chicken Zingers and Poutine, help yourself!"


The Myspace site says that Phantom Gourmet is 102 years old, and male. The combined age of the Andelmans is 102, coincidence? NO! And the Phantom has Tom in their 'Top 8' friends, who still has Tom in their 'Top 8?' Phantom is so lame. But also, I kinda want to request him as a friend, because I bet he fills out those stupid surveys about kissing.

Ok, I gotta stop looking at the Phantom Myspace. I just threw up in my mouth a little.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mista' Andelman LOVES that sweet, 13-year-old poutine

March 7, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home