Monday, June 9, 2008

Belated News: GUILTY PLEASURES takes it all.



So, Guilty Pleasures has won several times over. The 5/17 episode simply titled "CRAVINGS!" secured the title for most rerun overdone theme episode. Since then, between the constant hour-long plugs for the ridiculous Beach Blanket Bingo BBQ, the only thing they've been airing is payola laden "best of Boston" restaurant shows.

I'd love to take a look at their rate card, just to see what kind of money a place needs to shell out just for a "Phantom Approved." You think an appearance on the show is the added bonus for buying a Phantastic Dining spot?

4 Comments:

Blogger LJ Sandwich said...

I'm dying for some updates to this phantastic blog. I thought there couldn't be a person on the planet that hated the Andelman spawn more than I, but I see I have some serious competition. I've labeled the three twits in the following fashion.
Dan AKA Sackface, as in his kisser is as ugly as the backside of my ballbag.
Mike - AKA Milkman's kid. Looks strangely different from the other two fugly offspring of Duck Sauce Eddie and Fab Jude.
Dave - AKA "Swishy" confirmed bachelor.

On the eve of their annual grand swindle in City Hall plaza, they deserve all the bad press they can possibly get.

June 12, 2008 at 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've noticed the milkmans kid appears to have lost a lot of weight or has had some sort of surgery. please give us a breakdown on the changing look of the milkmans kid.

June 12, 2008 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger LJ Sandwich said...

I don't think he's lost weight, it's just that his brothers have purchased him a larger "PRESS" hat so that the rest of his body looks smaller. I tell ya...his "breaking news" bits crack me up every freakin' time...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It must just be one laugh riot after another working at the Phantom. Imagine the boys just sitting around, inventing titles for themselves...SVP of SNACK ATTACKING!!!! CEO of VIP Section Talent Procurement!!! EVP of GREAT 8 Research and Development...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The boys play dress up, head to the office to play a couple of hours of grab-azz, then pull a few scheckles out of their trust funds for cab fare and shakedown local joints for free food. What a life.

June 12, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont get the criticism.
I always eat at Phantom Approved restaurants

June 13, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home