Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Best of the Feedback Forum

What's going on inside the head's of Phantom Phans across the suburbs?
By examining the inner culinary thoughts of PG viewers, we can see why the content of the show sucks so hard. I perused "Feedback Forum" at phantomgourmet.com, and discovered some pretty upsetting stuff.



Posted 2/27/2008 9:28 AM
anyone try wendys yet ? i was wondering how it compared to burger king and mcdonalds

Posted 2/29/2008 1:07 PM
Just love Wendy's breakfast! I have the
egg/sausage buritto with hot sauce.

(I skip the home fries (too greasy )

The cinnamon roll is sinful .

The Folgers coffee is very good.

I dropped Burger King years ago, and at
McD I find the portions TOO SMALL!!!



Posted 1/19/2008 2:50 PM
I am trying to find a hamburger place that doesn't have enormous hamburgers!! When I was in France, I ate a DELICIOUS burger, but it was more the size of a McDonald's one, so it was perfect! I never eat burgers because they are too thick and large for me. Any suggestions of good ones that are not humongous? (I realize the phantom probably doesn't agree with me. he probably likes a Fud's burger...sorry

Posted 1/21/2008 3:41 PM

Gee, the only thing I can think of is a place like Ruby Tuesday or UNO's that have tiny sliders!

I Love my burgers either HUGE or tiny. But, in the case of tiny, I need about 9 of them



(regarding the Medford Dunkin' Donuts new menu)

Posted 5/29/2007 12:13 PM

Dunkies has the same menu items at the location in Stoughton. I have tried the flatbread sandwiches and the hashbrowns.....

Both are delicious. Esp. the hashbrowns....there is def. a herb flavor too them....which is great! I hate the alternative 2/$1.00 Mcdonald's hashbrowns....the dunkies ones outshine them for sure! I hope they stay on the menu too.....

The personal pizza on the other hand was kinda small, and I found I needed at least 3 or 4 of them to fill me - which can get expensive. You might be better off going for Papa John's (and you can't beat Papa John's frosting dip for your crust!!!)





Posted 9/1/2007 4:08 PM
Is there any place around that you can get Chicken and Wafles.

Posted 3/25/2008 8:09 PM
Firefly's BBQ restaurants - Quincy, Marlborough, Framingham. They have an awesome southern fried chicken and you can have it served with waffles! (Their BBQ is really good, too!) I keep returning to try more items on their fun, southern fare menu! Live blue music 5 nights a week!!!



(regarding best Chinese food outside Boston)

Posted 2/25/2008 11:19 AM
Kowloons in Saugus HANDS DOWN~! Best crab rangoons and saugus wings I've had outside of Boston and CHINA!!!

Posted 3/4/2007 11:47 AM
Really? Best outside of China? Hard to believe you'd make a leap like that based on a dishes which doesn't even exist in China.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home